Connect G Suite
In order to connect your G Suite account to GoCRM, there are few steps your G Suite account admin needs to take. If you see an unverified app warning when trying to connect, ask your G Suite Admin to do these steps before trying to connect again.
Note: Your G Suite account admin only needs to do these steps once for all users in the G Suite account.
1. Open the G Suite Admin Console.
2. Click the Security icon, then click API Permissions > Manage Domain Wide Delegation.
3. On the API clients list, click Add new and enter the following in Client ID:
4. And in the OAuth scopes field, enter the following and click Authorize to save it:
5. Go back one page to API Permissions again and click on the Manage Third-Party App Access button.
6. On the Connected apps list, click Add app > OAuth App Name Or Client ID.
7. In the Search OAuth App Name Or Client ID field, enter the following and click Search:
8. Select the GoCRM app that shows up as the result, and click Add.
Done. You can try connecting your G Suite account now.